Festivals and event water
Festivals and events are a recurring feature of the British summer and as the leading temporary water supply company in the country, Water Direct services many different types of events.
Organisers are increasingly aware of their obligations and the necessity to provide wholesome drinking water, with the British Standard (BS8551:2015) recently revised specifically to provide improved guidance, stating that:
- Where possible drinking water should be provided from a mains supply, but where this is not available, an alternative quality assured water supply should be used
- All water dispensing equipment should be cleaned and maintained
- A sufficient number of drinking water points should be made available
- Drinking water should be within easy access of catering facilities
- Water points should be clearly marked and unobstructed
Water Direct has the experience, expertise and dedicated drinking water equipment to ensure provision of a complete, quality assured service to any event. Customers can rest assured that the water supply will be fully compliant with these current standards which were embraced by Water Direct over a decade ago.
Watch our Youtube video to learn more about our Drinking Water services for events
Water supply services for festivals & outdoor events
- Wholesale bottled drinking water
- Temporary site infrastructure and plumbing
- Tank, pump, bowser and tap stand rental
- Bulk water deliveries