Our unique 1,000 litre Aqube™ is a convenient, economical and recyclable drinking water supply. It’s ideally suited to sites and events that require a one-off delivery of quality assured wholesome drinking water.
The wooden pallet base, cardboard packaging and plastic liner are all fully recyclable; after the water inside has been used, simply break down the container and recycle locally. Delivered anywhere in mainland UK at a fixed competitive price and available with a range of couplings and attachments including a foot pump and hose, each unit comes complete with a versatile tap kit suitable for push-on or ‘hozelock’ fittings included as standard.
- We receive and process orders Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17:00.
- On receipt of your order and payment, a member of the team will be in touch during working hours to confirm the order and arrange delivery.
- Delivery is made via third party pallet network, Tuesday to Friday, typically between 08:00 to 18:00.
- Delivery is possible only to an appropriately accessible hard standing area.
- Aqube™ is not suitable for delivery to grass, gravel or unmade road.
- Deliveries to Scotland are an additional £75 +VAT/pallet.
- If your order is urgent, please call 0345 345 1725 anytime.
- Customers wishing to redeploy their Aqube™ on site will require their own lifting or moving equipment.
- Water is quality assured to the point of delivery.
- The Aqube is delivered with strapping attached to help maintain its structure, we advise not to remove it until disposal.
- Each Aqube is filled and shipped to order. It is therefore non-returnable and non-refundable, except due to failure or damage prior to delivery.