Our unique 1,000 litre Aqube™ is a convenient, economical and recyclable drinking water supply. It’s ideally suited to sites and events that require a one-off delivery of quality assured wholesome drinking water.
The wooden pallet base, cardboard packaging and plastic liner are all fully recyclable; after the water inside has been used, simply break down the container and recycle locally. Delivered anywhere in mainland UK at a fixed competitive price and available with a range of couplings and attachments including a foot pump and hose, each unit comes complete with a versatile tap kit suitable for push-on or ‘hozelock’ fittings included as standard.
- We receive and process orders Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17:00
- Deliveries to Scotland are an additional £50 +VAT
- On receipt of your order and payment, a member of the team will be in touch during working hours to confirm the order and arrange delivery
- If your order is urgent, please call 0345 345 1725 anytime
- Deliveries are made Tuesday to Friday via third party pallet network
- Delivery is possible only to an appropriately accessible hard standing area
- Aqube™ is not suitable for delivery to grass, gravel or unmade road
- Customers wishing to redeploy their Aqube™ on site will require their own lifting or moving equipment
- Water is quality assured to the point of delivery