At Water Direct, we offer a variety of alternative water supplies, with bulk bottled water delivery being one of our most popular solutions.
We store over 2,500,000 litres of bottled water across the UK meaning its ready for rapid delivery to any location at any time.
Our H2gO branded bottled water is often top pick for event organisers, as well as for industrial and corporate uses with the variety of bottle sizes we offer, as well as the clean, crisp branding and swift delivery options.
We also provide our own brand of larger bottled water called Courtesy Water, which is often distributed under emergency requirements but can also be delivered for commercial use.
Our bulk bottled water options are available for pre-planned deliveries with emergency and same day response available for our 2 litre Courtesy Water pallets.
All of our bottled water has a 2 year shelf life from the date of production.
|Bottled Water Sizes|
Our minimum order requirement is 1 pallet, all sizes are available for next day delivery:
- 5 litres = 216 bottles per pallet (screw cap only)
- 2 litres = 552 bottles per pallet (screw cap only)
- 1.5 litres = 672 bottles per pallet (screw cap only)
- 500ml = 2,016 bottles per pallet (screw cap and sports cap available)
- 330ml = 2,496 bottles per pallet (screw cap and sports cap available)
Delivery of palletised solutions is made by third party national pallet courier helping to keep the price fixed and low, which means there are some limitations to the delivery of these products:
- Delivery can only be made to an appropriately accessible hardstanding area
- The vehicle is not able to deliver to gravel, grass or unstable ground
- Drivers are not able to assist beyond the initial delivery
- Customers are responsible for relocating on site following delivery, and recycling or disposal of the product after use
- Water is quality assured to the point of delivery only
We recognise the potential environmental impact of waste from plastic water bottles which are a necessary element of the delivery of our drinking water services.
To minimise this, we are working with our producers to increase the use of recycled packaging, we recycle wherever possible and encourage our customers to do the same.
This is the best way to reduce the impact of plastic waste on the environment and all our bottles are 100% recyclable through household and commercial waste channels in the UK.
We also take additional steps to ensure minimum impact on the environment of waste material in our business, such as:
- Active stock rotation to ensure that stock doesn’t expire causing unnecessary waste
- We can assist customers with collecting and recycling empty bottles as required
- We’ve developed innovative alternatives to bottled water such as the aqube.co.uk so that customers always have alternatives to consider
You can read more about our alternative solutions in our blog
|Request a Quote for Bulk Bottled Water Delivery|
To request a quote or for further information on our range of bulk bottled water, please call us on 0345 345 1725, email email@example.com or request a quote using the form below