Water Direct has grown significantly over the past few years and this is reflected in our recruitment needs which are increasing all the time.
Sales & Business Development Executive
Role Title: Sales & Business Development Executive.
Reporting to: Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
Location: Based at Earls Colne, CO6 2NS
Job Type: Primarily office-based sales.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Working Hours: 08.30 (09:00) to 17.00 (17:30) Monday to Friday
Salary: Starting at £23-26k
Water Direct is seeking an individual with a demonstrable track record of selling into B2B & B2C. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling a full suite of complementary products and solutions.
• Inbound sales: Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology, questioning and advising clients, matching client needs to Water Direct products and services, and generating quotes of varying complexity.
• Outbound Sales and Business Development: Researching organisations and individuals within target sectors, identify potential leads, opportunities, and decision makers. Contacting potential and existing clients to establish a rapport, introduce and promote our company, services and USPs.
• Manage jobs through their entire life cycle to ensure smooth delivery and repeat business
• Keep company CRM up to date with timely actions and progress, managing follow ups, pipeline and targets, seeking to close business successfully.
• Work with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery of service and maximise customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Attributes:
• Experience of selling into the Construction, Manufacturing, Events or Environmental sectors
• Demonstrable experience of outbound sales, business development and lead generation.
• Presentable and friendly, with excellent verbal and written and communication skills.
• Motivated and dedicated and self-starter.
• Strong IT fluency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.).
• Enjoy a challenge and creative problem solving.
• Good time management, pragmatic and diligent with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong customer service values and an interest in delivering practical solutions.
• Adaptable to the ever-changing nature of our business.
• Desire to progress a sales career in a dynamic and growing business.
• Experience of selling into the Construction, FM, Manufacturing, Events or Environmental sectors.
Our workplace is Covid-Secure, and the role is based at our modern head office in Earls Colne, Essex.
Dependent on government guidance it may be necessary to commence the role working from home during which time you may also be required to attend the office for training or induction that cannot be done effectively from home. Appropriate measures will always be taken to protect the health of our team and the general public.
Are you an experienced C+E driver looking for a new challenge?
We’re always looking for C+E tanker drivers for ad-hoc, occasional and reactive work.
You’ll be driving state-of-the-art vehicles, part of the largest and newest fleet of dedicated drinking water tankers in the country, delivering drinking water wherever and whenever it’s needed.
We have day and night shifts available immediately and with excellent rates of pay and the potential for permanent positions for the right candidates.
Tanker experience and haulage of liquids and food would be beneficial. You will be polite, professional, and positive. A can-do attitude and great customer service are essential!
Please email your CV and contact details to: email@example.com
How to Apply
If you would like to join our award winning team, please send us your CV with a covering letter by post or email, outlining your previous experience and what you could bring to Water Direct.