Our WRAS approved potable static water storage tanks can be deployed nationwide as stand alone units or as part of a stand in supply network to provide short, medium and long term temporary storage solutions.
Our static drinking water tanks are available in large and small volume capacities and can be hired for short or long term periods.
Small Capacity Water Storage Tanks
Our 1,100 and 1,800 litre static tanks can be deployed as stand alone units with push taps which make them ideal to be used as drinking water stations. They can also be connected to welfare units via an on demand pump allowing a continuous supply as needed.
Ideal where a lower volume or multiple drinking water stations are required over larger areas, such as welfare and catering units, festivals, sporting and outdoor events as well as construction sites.
Large Capacity Water Storage Tanks
Our 10,000 litre capacity tanks require one of our on demand pumps and can either be connected up to single or multiple tap stands,ideal for drinking water or to collect for site services. As with our smaller tanks, these can also act as a stand in supply for welfare or kitchen units where a suitable connection is able to be made.
For high volume storage, events and construction projects or to act as a supply reserve, buffer or bypass. Large tanks are useful for more complex applications and demanding site infrastructure.
All of our 10,000 litre static tanks come with a digital level monitor so you can keep track of how full or empty the tank is. This allows you to preempt when you need to book in your next water delivery to refill the tank.
Tank Features Can Include:
- Push-button/dial sight gauges to monitor fill level
- Equilibrium ball valve if required
- Various connections/adaptors available
- Connected in series/parallel/modular/to pumps
- Used exclusively for the storage of quality assured wholesome water; suitable for drinking
- Secure filling points enabling quick and efficiently fill.
- Heavy duty hinged access lids, flanges, covers, outlets, drains
- Locked and tagged enabling tanks to be left unattended securely
- Complies fully with UK water regulations
Common Tank Applications:
- Festivals and outdoor events
- Construction sites
- Industrial applications
- Temporary supply during planned maintenance
- Emergency deployment during unplanned interruptions to supply