Water supply contingency planning
All businesses rely on water. Whether you’re a manufacturing giant or a small office based company, an interruption to your water supply can be disastrous.
When a water supply outage occurs, it can often be overwhelming and confusing. It’s difficult to know what has caused the interruption and how long it will be until your supply is restored. Having a plan in place when this happens will ensure your business can keep running, no matter how long your usual supply is affected.
Your contingency plan needs to be tailored to your needs, which is why we’ve created “Water Tight”. This step-by-step service enables us to create a comprehensive plan for your business by:
Our continuity service features
- Documented contingency and disaster recovery plan for inclusion in business continuity plan
- Temporary planned and emergency quality assured water services nationwide
- 24/7 UK telephone support
- A choice of response level appropriate to your needs
We will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure:
- Prompt response in an emergency
- Understanding of the cost implication in advance
- That you save time, money and your reputation
Our team is ready to help you
Call 0345 345 1725
Watch our Youtube video to learn more about our Water Supply Continuity services
Request a free consultation
To request a free consultation, please call us on 0345 345 1725, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details using the form.
Thank you for contacting Water Direct,
A member of the team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirement further.
Please note, this mailbox is only monitored during working hours (Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30), if your enquiry is urgent or you are calling out of hours please call 0345 345 1725 for assistance.
With thanks and best regards,
The Water Direct Team